Find a Home Buy Investors Design to Sell Home for Rent blisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Home Evaluation Report Inspect your Home Find Sold Property Moving Tips and More
Prepare your house for the market
We know that you want to get the highest price possible and we know what to do to make sure that you get it! That's why we help you to prepare your house for the market.
Our in house Home Designers/Decorators/Stagers will help you to stage ( report on Return on your Staging investment ) your house for successes and will give you the tips how to save your money on costly cosmetic repairs! Contractors who work with us on a regular basis can do needed repairs. Our cleaning service will help you to keep house presentable during time on the market. Our Design to Sell service is available to all BLIS clients. Contact us before you start to do any work preparing your house for the market. Check here on Remodeling that Pays. Let us show you how we can add to your profit, ask us how you can save up to 20% on remodeling or repairs, if needed, by licensed contractors who is member of our team.
And of course:
We will go over the selling process with you, without the technical jargon.
We will perform comparative market analysis.
We will determine the list and target prices.
We will market the property.
We will keep communication with the client open.
We will present the purchase agreement and will help you to negotiate the best possible deal.
We want to stay your home realtor and we care about our reputation
WHAT PRICE SHOULD I ASK FOR MY HOME?
Research the current market to see what the highest reasonable price is. Here are a few hints on setting the right price:
- Often, your home's value depends on recent selling prices of comparable homes in your area. After reviewing the selling prices for such homes, the price is adjusted according to current market trends.
- Buyers often look in the price range determined by their monthly ability and down payment.
- Buyers are often very knowledgeable in their price range and often purchase by comparison. Unreasonable asking prices are an immediate turn-off.
- Inviting a potential buyer to make an offer shows that you are willing to bargain. But if your asking price is outrageous, the buyer's offer will most likely also be unreasonable.
- It's necessary to offer right condition, competitive pricing, terms in your area. This will help you sell faster and get the full market value.
- Remember if house is prepared right its can sell quicker and for top amount.
HomeGain Survey Finds Home Sellers Fare 50% Better in Getting Their Homes Sold Using a REALTOR« Than Selling On Their Own. Read more here (link)